2017-11-03 09:30:20 编辑：无 浏览：(119次)
一级准备：流程图 + 柱状图
二级重点：地图题 + 折线图
1.Some people think that students benefit from going to private secondary schools. Others, however, feel that private secondary school can have a negative effect on society as a whole. Discuss both views and present your opinion.
2.Memorization of information by frequent repetition (rote learning) plays a role in most education systems. Does the usefulness of this method of learning outweigh its limitations?
1. Nowadays, people always throw the old things away when they buy new things; whereas in the past, old things were repaired and used again. What factors cause this phenomenon? What effects the phenomenon leads to?
2. Some people prefer to provide help and support directly to those who need it in their local community. Others, however, prefer to give the money to national and international charitable organizations. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
3. Today, more and more people choose to work and study at home due to the development of technology, such as computer and internet. Do you think it is positive or negative?
4. Charities and organizations always give special names to particular days such as “National Children’s Day” and “National Non-Smoking Day”. What are the causes? How effective are they?
5. In many countries, average life expectancy is increasing. What problems will this cause for individuals and society? And what measures should be taken to reduce the impact of aging populations?
6. Some people say that social skills are as important as good qualifications for success in a job. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1. Some people believe since arts cannot directly improve the quality of living, the government should spend the money on other things. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Some people think that the government should ban dangerous sports, but others think people should be free to do whatever sport activities they choose. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
3. Some people believe that the government has the duty to ensure its citizens have a healthy diet, while others believe it is individual responsibility to care for their diet and health. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.
1. Mobile phones and the Internet are both useful. However, it is rare for old people to get used to them. How to encourage them to use new technology? In what ways could mobile phones and the internet be useful to them?
2. Online shopping now is replacing shopping in store. Do you think it is a positive or negative development?
1.Some think that committing crime is the result of circumstances e.g. poverty and other social problems. Others believe that most cases are caused by people who are naturally bad. Discuss both and give your opinion.
1. Being competitive is important to people in today’s society. How does competitiveness affect everyone? Do you think it is a positive or negative quality?
2. Some people say that personal happiness is directly related to economic success, while others say it depends on other factors. Please discuss both and give your opinion.
1. We can rely on news to get knowledge nowadays, but some people think that we cannot trust journalists. What is your opinion? What qualities do you think a journalist should have?
2. Some people regard video games as harmless fun, or even as a useful educational tool. Others, however, believe that video games are having an adverse effect on the people who play them. In your opinion, do the drawbacks of video games outweigh the benefits?
1. Some people think museums should be enjoyable places to attract and entertain young people. Others however think the purpose of museums is for education rather than entertainment. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
2. Some languages are increasing in use, while the use of many others is declining. Do you think this is a positive or negative development?
3. The restoration of old buildings in major cities in the world spends numerous government expenditures. This money should be used in new housing and road development. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1. Many people think it is important to protect environment but they make the least effort themselves. Why does it happen? How to solve this problem?